Friday, August 28, 2009

ok diz is fun

*not bitter juz having fun ok?*

Answer it. "What if your ex says" referring to you~

1. Why did you let me go?
[bcoz u r a jerk n u leave me]

2. I still love you.
[go n fuck ur self darling]

3. When did we last talk?
[last time when u less jerk-ish]

4. Will you go out with me?
[nope]

5. I cannot keep my promise to you.
[yaa u couldnt dun worry i dun blame u you juz being urself]

6. My friends say we don't look good together
{OMG shocked of the century,, my fren said dat to0o they said you to0o0 kg for me]

7. You have changed!
[i know im more marvelous aite? hey u change d to0,, wif all those stuff u n jon gossline should go to club together]

8. Can we get back together?
[no no no no we hv our time aite]

9. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else
[yup2,,, i heard u found urs to0o0 double date later?]

10. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
[i did? omg im sorry.... NOT]

11. How can u forget our memories??
[i dont,, but i hv better one :P]

12. I will always love you.
[yeah me to0o0 in my nightmare]

13. Would you die for our love?
[na;aa like do we ever hv it,, well i did i dunno bout u]

14. You jump, i jump..remember?
[noo u jump i jump on u since u r bigger]

15. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
[nope i take away all ur wealth]

16. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.
[he got bicep n he never screams at people]

17. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend.
[u did??????? arent we look cute?]

18. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete.
[which songs is this?]

19. Why are you doing this to me!?
[bcoz u r being a jerk to be first.. hey i treat people they way they treat me ok]

20. Is it because of money?
[dude i got more money than u]

hahahhahah kinda silly but it wass so0o0 much fun

No comments: