Friday, August 28, 2009

its been a while...

since my last str8 from the heart blogging
as people said when u r in love ur world seems to b better
and yes i seems to lost words
i dunno
mayb bcoz im happy
or sumone had show we the other side of the world
frankly
we are different
to0o0 different
we view sumthing in very different direction
n yet it doesnt seems to annoyed me
mayb the love potions still working or sumthing or maybe the way he treated me
and how he voice his oppinion its truly soften me up
and may b its da fact that im all grown up
my past relationship had thought me the bitterness of life
i admit i become bitter after that
n i dun really like what i've become
then he came
well unexpected
*i think its true, loves will found u when u stop looking for it*
i thot it was all lust
*seriuosly dia adew bicep ok trus cairr*
but then it was him dat i was attracted too
mayb the way he treated me
eventhough when he was angry after
im throw tantrums at public
but his still able to compose himself
seriously
seriously
i dunno bout our future
but he being so0o keen about it
and sumhow it makes me hoping for it to0o0
i dunno..
mayb i grow up
i can think rationally
and mayb dats makes me more tolerable or sumthing
seriously
i think im in love wif him
but i do hv this little tangle inside my heart
the wound from the previous
yes,,,
i dunno
mayb it was too nice for me n dats makes me scared

hahahahah
people said dat i was different wif him compare wif the previous
kn riena kn?
even fendy said so0o
i dunno..
mayb he treated me nicely
n do remember things i said to him,,
it was sorta nice to hv sumbody who actually listen to u
he was nice
yer dia ada bdn sedap :))
dats da plus side :P
tp dia org trganu
tp mak dia suka sayer :P
hahhahahahah

No comments: