Monday, June 8, 2009

hey you

yes you n you you
can u leave me alone
y dun you juz let me learn from my own mistakes
if u really thinks it was a mistakes dat im doin right now
if ur life is dry up borink
doesnt mean u can butt in mine
juz let me grown n learn by my own can u
im 21 btw,,,
isnt it dead bored for u to keep me in ur pocket for to0 long
juz let me out n taste the real deal
is not dat u dont matter to me anymore
but could i hv less o ur butt's in
n can actually learn bout life
b4 its to0 late
obviously u dun wan me to b
those
late blo00mers type aite?
so0 let me go wif the flow
n taste the world before i cant
u got ur chance
now dat u all settle d0wn
mine juz begins
y dun let me learn from it
it might cost me lotta tears
but heck thats how i learn about being myself aite?

deep down im still hv rebellious genes in me
sure u dun wan me to use it at 21 aite?
its more hazardous

i heard

No comments: