Monday, June 29, 2009

al- fatihah to mr hafizi

eventhough i nva meet u or spoken to u
but i know u r a gr8 man
since u r adored by my gr8 frenz
thanx fro all the happiness u gave kelles
she deserved it
n hope u re being located with the one wif allah's blessing
u 're very lucky as HE took u away young from the world full of sins n temptation
*al-fatihah*

my fren's bo0 passed away on the 18th of june
i juz learnt dat recently
right now i having dilemma wif my own self
refelcting of wut happen around me
seriously
i do like diz guy
i mean i do really falling hard for him
n i think he keep his word
i keen on that btw
but yet
got a lil mud here
mayb bcoz they havnt meet him yet
they suppose to judge people
as individual
aite?
well i dun care if my sister wouldnt wan to b at my wedding
its her thingy
im big enough
if i think he is the one for me
who r u to make decision for me?
u had ur life
im goin to have mine

so0
juz beat it

No comments: