Thursday, November 27, 2008

me?

hurm thinking bout doing sum vlog
but is it ok if i juz use my v3?????
hurm...
tgk arr nnt

im on my chuck season 1 marath0n :P
y?

bc0z faizal did mentio to me bout he is like chuck n sumthing [does it mean dat im sarah?? muahhahahahhahahahah]
so0o0 juz watch it huhuhuhu :D
hari nie dia x online :(
but last nite i did wish him gudnite
harharhar
no guys im not horny OK!!
nut jht
juz kinda happy
but alil bit worry
bcoz rresult is out
OMG takut sgt
bcoz of all the ups n dow ride on my rollercoaster diz sem
takut sgt2
dh laa listening mcm apa
OMG
takut sgt2
OMG
how am i goin to tell my parents??

gosh
gosh
gosh

owh yes startin today i think i will use other name for faizal
wut do u think?
mr f?
mazin?
omg!!!
*think
*think
*think


p/s can wat to watch twilight!! kuaq x arr kt snie ???
plxx my robpat!

No comments: