Friday, November 28, 2008

alhamdulillah

grantitude to allah swt the almighty :D
in asked my fren mael to check out the assesment marks and sub of the final result
alhamdulillah
even thought its not 4 flat [like heck i ever think of it hahah x pnah rs nk 4 flat hahhaha]
but alhamdulillah
its not dat bad
it average
boley mantain last sem result kot
ntah arr bcoz its juz a pre
its not da verdict yet
s0o far so0 go0d
alhamdulillah
eventhough i spent m0st of the sem
mourning
crying
cursing
hating
sleeping

and obviously pay so0 lil attention to my study
i think ok kot
ntah arrr
child psycho n ccts blum dpt
dpt nyer fail
MY GOSH
* bak kt shawn x per nnt repeat sm2 kt um*


juz alhamdulillah
mayb all those
ups n down
obsticle
had given me a path to find
my tru self
yup2
i neva knew i could b diz tough
i always thot im such a whinny spoilt lil gurl
which everything always go the way i wan
well
its not
he did teach me the bitter side of life
dat we cant get every lil thing dat we want
yup2
im not dat tough at first
but fendy did tell me
no matter how hard it is
do not show him how sad u r
nva cry in front of him
show him how strong u r
yup2
which i did
but i went bck to my ro0m or toilet n cry my heart out
muahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
silly
silly
erma


yup2
im erma
always b silly erma
notty erma
crazy erma

hehehhehe
like it or not :P

im juz being me

3 comments:

Qarl said...

hye

smalam me & naem g mktb gk..

actually smalam gk kul 11 tgk play dgn lecturers kt actor's studio..

result pun dh kuar half2 la..

my result ok la... bukannye A pun.. byk A- je... hmmm

njoy hols.. c u soon

eRmAbuTAng said...

is it the puppet show??
hahahahhahaha
tu arr bukan kuaq suma
i had done a bad job though out the sem
huhu
dats y laaa takut giler
eventhough its not dat gr8
but heck ok laa
klau x study
sesuai arr dgn result camtu
hahahahhahaha

thanx btw
c u next sem :d
njoy ur hols!
still waiting for th0se pic :P

suehanna said...

congratz erma!;DDDD
woahhhh so many happy news! im getting excited oso!