Tuesday, July 15, 2008

should i gv i damn?

well
i turning dull
as u can see my layout
yup2
im a dull gurl
so0o0 any0ne plzz gv me colour!

g0t class wif mdm j0e juz n0w,,
she told us bout our sr who got caught p0stin pkr info in his bl0q
d questi0n here,,
isnt blog is out place to voice our opini0n?
so0o is it a abo0 for us t0 do that?
its n0t dat im on the oppositi0n side
im open..
but obviously in favoured wif g0v side
like obviously laaa
im on scholar kn??
n my parents[my dad actually] obviously
g0v servant
n he devote most of his time wif local p0litic[which kinda ann0ying
k wuteva laaa

4 me its up t0 us laa either we want t0 read other memorandom
its not like we fall t0 them,,
hey,, im d one wh0 create diz qoute
'muka modern permikiran narr0w'
n im all the way t0 supp0rt mukriz

so0o fr0m my p0v
bl0g is the place f0r us t0 voice out our opinion,, like my link-wise n funny man,,
he is t0tally not in favour wif both,,,,
ahha
n i really respect marina mahathir
as she stand still
being the voice of women while being in the very influensive political fam,,,

so0o
hope its ok wif ma bl0g laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

note
yeah no more stalkin activities
im head over hills wif chadsx phone call last nite

k tata~

1 comment:

the NERD said...

mmm...dull sux..try pink