Monday, July 7, 2008

first day back at c0llege as a intermidiate student

w0rd?
sux!
dat jerk irritating v0ice is t0tally ann0yin
guess wut n0body seems t0 care bout h0w i think
yup2
pe0ple lurve arrangin things
but d0 they really think bout others?
heck
i think karma have w0rk their way against me
yup2
i think i use t0 b that type 0f pe0ple
but n0w
since me turning int0 em0 bitch
pe0ple are ign0ring me
fine
wh0 cares
i like bein the cast 0ff
bc0z i've neva been one
mayb its tyme f0r me t0 be one

m0hd faizal iqbal is one h0t dude!
hawwwwwwwttttttttttttttttt
he is t0day
dat new shirt t0tally brings out his inner charm
muahahhahaha
shit shit shit f0r me bc0z i pick jerkluq over him
cess

owh i read her w0rld t0day
i think i need t0 start f0rgving him
yup2
lemme try
n0w?
naaaaaahhhhhhh t0tally enj0ying ann0yin him n0w!!

No comments: