Monday, May 19, 2008

new y0rk skin soluti0n

im so0 stress up i think bc0z i got diz tw0 pimples wh0 happen made their appearance on my breakfast date wif my sis
my sis was like
r u menstrualing?
me-no
ewwwwwwwwwwwww jerawat~~ gelinyer
like omg!!
try my best t0 coverd it wif foundation but still
like OMG!!
hate u bad acne!son of pimples!!!
screw u!!
then after da day out wif my sis
went back h0me n str8 to bed
y?
here is y
1-i slept nearly 4 finishing my asgmnet-yes wif all that sound~
2- i juz lost my C pedant on my cleef bag bc0z it got stuck in between the seat at hang tuah's lrt ststion[u know th0se gap in between the pole at the metal seat? use ur imaginati0n]
wif a long face and sad smirk
went back[noe,, im n0t crying]
sleepppppppppppppppppppp until 3 pm
n my day start again~
put on my mud mask
like omg it really absorbing those dirty oily bacteriacy galnd inside my p0res
then wash it n eat two pack or maggi in my mug! so0 lazy to heat the water juz put it inside the microwave[eventhough i know its dangerous to do dat but i still did it :P]


owwwkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy dats my day t0day
hurms all i think
wish me luck in handling my asgmnet t0morrow

bo0o0 ho0o0 to chelsea~~
gambate manchester united
dat

1 comment:

farhana said...

we met in ym that night. the night where you told me that you'll be having breakfast with your sister in the morning. ehehe. how time flies.