Saturday, May 24, 2008

being at l0w yat on saturday afterno0n

one word could describe it

chaotic


yup2 it is
very chaotic
went there wif nut n riena
i baught external hd for 160 g rm265[wif case]
hahah da case its so0 transformance hahhahah
dats y i bought,,
 thinking bout white or uchia earlier
but heck it geeks d0esnt turn on wif fuchia
only silly gurl like me did
hahhahahah
[yup2 my lexxy is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fuchia wif a lil heart in da center,,juz dun ask me who did it for me]
 
my tranformance like external hard drive hehhe so0o0 optimus prime!

DSC00440

huhuhu
dunn0 y
 but my stomach doesnt actually in sh0pPin mode t0day
 haha
 running up n down to the t0ilet
hahhah

then went for furniture hunting afterwards
f0r nut 
which makes me all green of envy
[:P kt nut]
bc0z since she's m0ving out
she could actually do all da furniture n wardrope sh0pping
me on the other hand
 stuck here

nvm
 bc0z my lazy
chair which i purchased like last 6 m0nth can actually be used!!
yeay f0r me as i do it allllll by ma self hahahhahahaha
seEEE
wh0 needs
man?
[well i still think i d0o hahahhahaha bc0z i did call up for my bro n luke bout da xhd]
me=so0 lame
heheh

u still g0t me going lazy my dear lazy chairs hahhaha

DSC00441

ok
 im g0in to klcC t0morrow
hang out wif my dear gal
 fuZzywuZzy~~
huhu miss u so0o0 much
huhu supp0se to c her t0day [as i t0ld kak farhana]
but she h0ld up bc0z her bf want t0 go out wif her
its ok bc0z i know shaushau,, typical shaushau
dun w0rry shaushau i promise u none of my silly fren is goin up wif us
hahha juz me n fuz
k
gtg
catch u later!!

1 comment:

nad said...

satu. sofa aku lg comfy. dua. aku x mau teman kau g loyat lg.

n u knw why.
lol.