Friday, January 28, 2011

can we juz elope

bcoz i hates people
old people who suppose to be "adik bradik" "kwn baik" our parents
like OMG
r u sure u need to b here
do ever utter a single complete sentence to my bro?
wait
do u know its actually HIS wedding day?
wow
can i not get engage bcoz i hate hving all of u in my event
like
i
wan
my event
to b
nice
perfect

*plis dun show up n ruinin it for me me r not actually related aite if we r can we cut d tie?

seriously
IM ALL FOR NUCLEAR FAMILY
mom, dad, sister, in laws, bro, niece, nephew
ok done

n owh
my bf
do u hv to take all 15 villages of urs for our engagement day?
8x5 : 40 peoples = a bus
wow
so next time for d wedding
is 3 bus enough?

seriously
getting elope
sounds the right thing to do at this moments

plis
plis
im hopelessly romantic
i love romantic comedy
i dreamed about getting married n engage
i put my besh effort for this thingy
plis let it b right for me
u obviously doesnt wan my sour pissed face on our engagemnt day aite
MAKE IT RIGHT
4 cars r freaking enough
n
i dun wan stupid yapping people r talking about me
about this n that
i dun freaking cares
it wasnt ur freaking money
u have u precious children
yaps at their faces
not mine!

so honey
u
me
elope
songhkla
rita rudaini style!

No comments: