Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a quickie

no
not quickie in the toilet
A quickie on july till dec!

-started and recently ended my teaching practice weeeeeee boo ya SEKSA i freaking hates u
-this is my 1st sem of FINAL YEAR omaifuckingawdomaifuckingawdomaifuckingawd
-owh yea after 5 years i started driving againnn n my bf is my worst critic n enemy n my didie is my vertebrate
*sneeezzzee is this blog soo dusty? kinda if anyone EVER open it?*
-PARAMORE concert next weekkkk say YEAH!
-goin away this nov awayyyyyy destination SECRET!
-if everything went well as planned i might hv BIG by dat i mean huge, gigantic enormous NEWS *pray for it :)*
ding ding ding ding ding *gigantic grins ova my face alert!*

ok
later
bitches
by that i mean the two of u that actually read my blog!
p/s : thank you n i love u gladly leave me ur address so i can post u some pressie *kitkat would b fine aite?*

No comments: