Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ahaaaaaaa

lets start this entree wif curse
lots of curse

fucking annoying bcoz its really suck!

whoever thought hvin gurls is easy
no its not
if u are married
i advice u
concieve a BOY
bcoz all i should do after 5 years
buy bikes
gv money
set curfew
they might broke it
but who cares
set up punishment later

u nva worried about
getting pregnant
kidnapp
cat fight

having 3 older sister
IS A PAIN IN ASS

its kinda fucking annoying when
they all concern about u
freaking fuckin annoyin
can u juz let me learn from my mistakes?
let me do one mistakes!

its fucking annoying i tell u
since they rather spend times worrying about u moving in wif stranger more than their phd thesis
or ur boyfren back ground more than they having one

for goodness sakes
let me learn it!
u got ur moment
n u've finish it
let me hv my moment!


fuck fuck fuck fuck

im past 21
its fucking my call!

No comments: