Wednesday, December 23, 2009

days


at one moment i hope i goes faster
at another moment i hope it stops
yes im weird
but can friday puhliss be hurry 
i wanna hang out my bo0o

*kissie kissie face* <3<3<3
miss u 

new sem is coming right up
im juz
.
content
not to0 happy neither to0 sad

the new year is coming
i have nuthing up in ma sleeves
last year we hang at kak hanim's
diz year i hvnt decide yet
yes
my sis make it clear for me not to go out :P
so0 i might bringin party back :P

nut suggested
simple bbq at mine
*i know she got to0 carzy wif my house hahhahaha*

kinda do-able
since it juz us
maybe can invite naem syah nic didie n ch0ke
they can sleep over at syah's afterward
*note : diz it is juz a plan i hvnt ask any of them yet :p*
i dunno yet since i hv to ask other first
or maybe juz 2-3 person
owh yes at my party u can bring ur plus one :P

yeah gtg
dats all i can write about right now
since i practicallu did nuthing today :D

No comments: