Sunday, May 10, 2009

i went to AF concert yesterday

nvaa been a big fan of AF
its all lo0ks silly for me
but then,
syah hv extra tix
it was like superb front
n it kinda kewl
so0 y not sumtimes juz break those habits?
verdict:



didnt i lo0k chubby there? dayum!

it was NICE honestly
the sounds there was marvelous
n i was like a meters away from sarimah ibrahim
eventhough i hv no idea bout the competition
a short briefing in the car by mr haikarl
who keeps on tellin me
juz scream airil
which is wut exactly wut i did
*so0 wut he is cute so0 worth my vocal cord*


*haikarl*syah*

well super syah
thanx again for opportunity
n yes it does change my perception about the whole A thingy
n hafiz is cute as a button hahhahaha

besh of luck guys

jump n run!

owh yessss
for my pic in pangkor juz visit my FB
people tag me there hahhahaha

No comments: