Thursday, April 16, 2009

i dun wan to play doctor-nurse ok,,,, especially wif u :(



bcoz i KINDA
flesh my boobs at my doctor today..
its not intentionally,..
ok it accidently
like i knew he gonna slip up my tudung n do lugs check
i means my problem are is throat,,,
so i was wearing my pdi very low cut top
since i i got like none to wear today,,
yes
i am ashamed of myself
thank you
don ask me y please
to make it worst
he was like used to work wif my mum
n they keeps on talking in the ro0m after the check up
i was like
there r pe0ple outside
n im so0 goin to commit suicide after diz,,
please
please
please

3 comments:

Louis said...

wardrobe malfunction..xpela..die x mude sgt kn..rlek ar..

eRmAbuTAng said...

yes loulou
im so0o0 gooin to run later if i ever see him again

fafa^chucky said...

erma
d boob flasher!!