Thursday, June 26, 2008

its n0t ann0yin but its upseting

i went t0 the kfc park diz afterno0n wif my niece n nephew n my mum

then when we r about to go back

 i say this guy was holding a big teddy bear waiting for his gf..

it was so0o0 sweet,,,, but quite upsetting bc0z the teddy bear lo0ks like d one luq gave me,, it looks like snowie but green in colour,, very similiar,,, n very much makes me think all about it again.. men could be so0o0 romantic sumtime,,,y it doesnt last for long....................

i was about t0  let him go,

 i've been ready,,,

i was like dunn0 how i feel bout him anym0re

but somehow its like haunting me again[kill me puhhlis 4 being helplessly r0mantic,, that is my t0tal flaws]

luq gave me sn0wie for vdays gift last year,,, along wif the pic o him which he asked about d other day.. i gv him tough fullmetal keyholder,,its like quite expensive for a keyholder but dat thing reminds me of him,,, dunn0 y,,,,,, dats y i get it for him,, i co0ked for him dat nite,,, mac n cheese wif frakfuerter hurmmmmmmm somehow memories its all i got n cant hardly earase aite?? 

dats y i need a new hawt rich guitarist wif rational mid bf.. so that i could create many m00rrreee memories wif him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m0re n exclusively romantic than i had wif luq bo0 u luq!!!!

owh btw on the way bck from kfc.. i saw i hawt guy,, he was cycling beside the road hawt meter ?? 8.9 t0tal hawt!! i was lo0king at him n he notice it muahahhahaha so0o0 wut??? like we ever met again aite????? huhu yup2 lust at the first sight muahhahahaha

hurm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

im goin back tomorrow

dunno wether im ready or not,,,,,

quite not ready yet....

i dun lyke kl anym0re,,,,,,,

i need a new fresh start in life

yup3

 dats wut i really need

brand nue enviroment bc0z seriously i jux cant stand d enviromant anym0re to0o0 much negative energy floating around me.. n believe me ,, i dun need it anym0re

cheras sux

 luq sux

life  sux

f0r now

r0ger n outtaaa here!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nad said...

U DUN LIKE KL??
boleh blah



ha ha ha xD ;D