Friday, April 25, 2008

wut i hv been buzzing wif~

tired~~
overslept~~
hehhehe
yup2
dats wut i felt right n0w..

wut wut ive been up to0??
let me see

after da bo gr8 phil0 paper
-went t0 midvalley t0 meet up wif ma mum n sissy
-but stuff t0 make cup cake[happy m0de :D]
-eat sum0re[eventhough i'm eaten already]
-went back t0 my sissy h0use in jln u... yes,, dat jln u,, near 9th c0llege n next t0 millineum court n kfc~~
-babysit nafidz n icha until da next day..
-my first attemp t0 BAKE CUPCAKE!!
hehhehehehehehhe

on thursday
-babysit th0se lil m0nster oppsie i mean munckin hehheheheh
-thank erkh kak balqish wh0 helps me A LoT~~~
-to0k them to kfc jln u f0r mkn2 sessi0n
-went bck h0me
-mkn2 at kak hanim's h0use [her briyani is kicking baby~~ so0o0 nice]
-start makin dinner invitati0n card wif fafa da monm0n
-sleep
-tried to study ragmatic a bit[n0tice h0w i describe tried]

yeah i guess dat was it
miss nafidz already~~
he such a go0d kid,,,
so0 s0rry cant b there t0day
 bc0z i hv my own errand ,,,,
hurm
realy h0pe my sis understand......... btw enj0y da pictha~

my first attemp of making cupcake!
-
pre baking
DSC00180

-see i really make it
DSC00181

-during baking pr0cesss
DSC00182

-p0st baking sessi0n~~
DSC00189
[hahaha i know its n0t really nice]

-nicer?
DSC00188

huhuhuhuhu
 owh here da lil munchkin dat r0ck ma day

alyssza~[icha]
DSC00190

zarriff~~[nafidz]
DSC00185


3 comments:

the NERD said...

gud job!

farhana said...

those kids are so adorable!!!! and the cup cakes looks yummy!~ i love chocolate!! ;)

eRmAbuTAng said...

thank you thank you
huhuhuhuhu